[Etoys] Re-introducing myself and proposing new toolbar layout for etoys (with mockups)

Eduardo Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:48:12 EDT 2007

Hi all!
I'm the same Eduardo Silva who sometimes pesters this list, only with
a new e-mail.
Regarding my previous e-mail about adding toolbars for each category
of objects in etoys, well, after seeing the huge amount of objects
they contain, I concluded that it couldn't happen :)

So I suggest a different, less radical change. It just consists in the
addition of a new Edit Toolbar (to where the Undo/Redo and Copy/Paste
buttons go), and in a reorder of the buttons on the Activity Toolbar
to follow more closely the Human Interface Guidelines of Sugar. I even
made some mockups, so have a look at them at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:HoboPrimate#Etoys and tell me what you
think.

If by any change my previous e-mails didn't reach you, it may be
because your e-mail client marked them as spam (because my Yahoo mail
sure did).

Eduardo