[Etoys] A few notes on eToys interface - playing with latest eToys in olpc

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon Apr 23 13:48:09 EDT 2007

  Hi, Karl,

> I think the bar is getting nice now.
>
> How about having it act as the bars in Sugar which pops up when the
> mouse hits a corner ?

  Hmm... But what do we do with the Sugar frame if we make ours use
the corners?

> And shouldn't the bar be top most morph to avoid confusing things like
> in the attached screenshot?

  At least, the bar, tab and the content of flap should have similar
z-order, yes.  My previous theory for the bar was to make it
bottom-most in z-order so that the other morphs cannot be easily
"lost".  However, with the flap and (the ability to hide the bar), it
might be ok to have it in front.