[Etoys] A few notes on eToys interface

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Sun Apr 8 12:57:34 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have used the Extremadura's Squeak Image with my students and the
navigational help of the dock bar is very useful for not getting lost,
and to have a handy place for usual operations. The Squeakland image
have the possibility to show/hide a navigational bar, so may be is not
so difficult on OLPC image, and would be matter of selecting the proper
configuration options for the interface.

Cheers,

Offray