[Etoys] Trial1

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Apr 2 10:44:16 EDT 2007

Folks,

I just published an updated RPM that makes $HOME the default location
when loading or storing projects. This is because for Trial1 it was
decided to put user-created files in that directory. It will be
rsynced to a school server and retrieved via the web activity,
somehow - this is as much information as I could coerce of of the
developers.

See

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Trial1_Software

I think someone should add etoys information there.

Also, our example etoys should be made available in the Library which
is on each laptop, as well as here:

	http://dev.laptop.org/pub/content/library/

Perhaps someone could just create an HTML page with projects and
thumbnails from /usr/share/etoys/ExampleEtoys so SJ can easily add it
to the library?