[Etoys] http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/68

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sat Sep 30 02:23:13 EDT 2006

  Hello,

  There is a bug item on the bug tracking system to which I promised
to provide more information.  However, I couldn't do it this week, and
I'm going to be away from the test board next week.

  http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/68

  Can somebody with a board try the code Marcelo wrote on the page
with and without a USB network adaptor?  Or, even better, can somebody
do following (or something like that) in Squeak, err, in the OLPC
eToys environment with and without network?

  before := (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: '/proc/interrupts') next: 10000.
  time := 200 timesRepeat: [Display forceToScreen: (0 at 0 corner: 400 at 400)].
  after := (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: '/proc/interrupts') next: 10000.

The above code basically reads /proc/interrupts twice, before and
after big memcpy like operations.

  Thank you so much!