[Etoys] Example projects

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Oct 26 04:11:03 EDT 2006

Am 26.10.2006 um 08:28 schrieb Yoshiki Ohshima:

>   Alan,
>
>> I just got a request from SJ Klein for a bunch of sample Etoys
>> projects, and I think he's right. He says the final final is
>> Saturday, so I can do a bunch tomorrow and we can see if they work on
>> the board on Friday. What's the best image to do these in? Just a
>> fully updated OLPC 1.0 image?
>
>   fully updated OLPC 1.0 image is the one.  We can ship them with it
> in the image directory, but you'll need to navigate the directory by
> using 'find a project (more places)'.

Actually, when you click the green "Recent" button, they will show
up. But it would be nice to show them in the "All" button, too, which
is the same as FIND in the navbar me thinks.

Also, wasn't there some config file that determines which places show
up when you press the FIND button? Not sure if that was for servers
only.