Latest from tinlizie [was: Re: [Etoys] Uploaded #1104 and "Revert the page"]

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 26 00:17:25 EDT 2006

This is probably not relevant, but I do  have a DNU when running the latest
welcome project from

http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/

This is all on regular linux. I just did:

	- download OLPC-Squeak-latest.zip from the URL
	- unziped and have OLPC-squeak-1098.image
	- downloaded Welcome.023.pr
	- started the image, and updated (5 updates i think)
	- Load Project Welcome.023.pr from file
	- As it opened, it ran a painter and after a while, I had DNU
#releaseKeyboardFocus (attached)

Perhaps the update stream is missing something or I am missing something (more
likely)

Just wanted to mention it in case it's indication of a problem,

Milan