Late fixes (was Re: [Etoys] [BUG] Event playback)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 25 10:22:07 EDT 2006

They intend build 124, which will be made today, to be declared
stable if tested okay:

	http://mailman.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2006-October/003008.html

This means today's build *might* be the one. It's likely there will
be more, but we should not rely on it. But all in all I think we are
indeed in good shape.

- Bert -