[Etoys] [BUG] Event playback

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Tue Oct 24 21:55:27 EDT 2006

Bert, Yoshiki,

Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>   Bert,
>
>> A second issue is that playback should also stop when clicking the
>> "project chooser". It continues right now, interfering with the new
>> dialog.
>
>   Yes, it should return to the parent project to present these
> dialogs.  (And, it should stay there even if the user cancels the
> dialog).

I was trying to do that. But I didn't find out reliable way to show a
file dialog on the parent project. So I have not uploaded it yet.
Sometimes owner of the dialog becomes weird StringMorph which has 'The
worldMorph of a different world'' that was not...' instead of a
PateUpMorph.

>   The first issue about the event recorder is too tricky to mess up
> this week...

Event recorder is tricky, and combination with event recorder and
project transtion is worse.  I think better way to do that is to set
the Welcome porject as the first project, and the book in the project
simply stops when you click each button. I think it is closer with
Alan's original idea. Whatever, it's too late for B-Test.

Cheers,
- Takashi