[Etoys] An idea of first screen for OLPC

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Tue Oct 17 14:31:41 EDT 2006

Hi --

One idea I had was that the "very first" screen was "Try Again",
which goes through a sequence of little demos. But down the right
hand side of this project should be iconic buttons for other options, such as:

- Learn how to use Etoys

- How to ...

- Recent Projects (the screen you just sent)

- All projects

- New project

If you hit any of these buttons, the "Try Again" project is both
exited and flushed (to make more room), etc.

Cheers,

Alan