[Etoys] Latest Scamper fixes

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Oct 15 14:13:19 EDT 2006

I'm not sure what the fixes to HTTPSocket were supposed to fix.
I know they broke some things.

About scamper: I noticed Scamper was in the image and that it
was not updated to the latest version. The latest version does
not have any enhancements, but fixes to stuff already in the
browser.

These are the latest changes to the Network-HTML package
(From package description):
FileUrl>toText returns String