Actually ... Re[2]: [Etoys] New Paint brush feature.

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 11 09:16:44 EDT 2006

Hi Takashi --

This isn't quite "it", but it will work well enough.

My original intent here was to select just one color that would not
be overwritten. This feature does something else, which is to only
paint on the background (and ignore all of the colors already there).
However, I think it will work OK for what we need to do over the next
10 days, so I suggest just leaving it as it is.

In any case, it is incredibly useful to have this feature!

Cheers,

Alan