[Etoys] Re: [sugar] Squeak / Etoys RPMs

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg at redhat.com
Mon Oct 9 04:31:28 EDT 2006

>> The build has the latest rpm we build. In the past we have been a bit
>> slow at updating sugar, mainly because of the dependencies changes
>> which required a consistent amount of time to be solved. I expect
>> this to improve though. Also when you need a new sugar in the build
>> feel free to ping me.
>
> Are you going to include etoys, too? And if so, what is the procedure
> - do you just pull the latest src.rpm from our site?

Hi,

I talked a bit with Chris about this and what we would actually like to
do is to start building activities as bundles.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_Bundles

What still need to be figured out is the build system for bundles. I
will discuss this further and post more on the list about it tonight or
tomorrow.

Marco