[Etoys] OPLC video on youtube.com

Ted Kaehler eKaehler at sonic.net
Sun Nov 26 15:16:59 EST 2006

Karl, Alan,
	We already have a solution to the issue of the user doing
things while playback is happening.  Our solution is to stop playback
whenever the user clicks the mouse button or types a key.
	Update 1109 adds stop on click, and it may not be in the
system that is being shown in the UTube demo.
	When making update 1109, I couldn't figure out how to stop
playback when a keystroke was typed.  If the user types, he has
usually clicked where he wants to type, and that will stop the
playback.  If needed, I figure out how to stop on the keystroke.

--Ted.

Change Set:		1109playbackStop-tk
Date:			28 October 2006
Author:			Ted Kaehler

Inside an EventRecordingSpace, stop playback when the user clicks for
any reason.

I would like to also stop when any key is pressed, but I can't figure
out how to do this.  If the user types, he has usually clicked where
he wants to type, and that will stop the playback.