[Etoys] Turtle graphics ideas

Karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Nov 19 06:55:21 EST 2006

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Interesting turtle graphics, posted to the Python-Edu list.
>
> - Bert -
I have made a L-System in etoy to experiment with repeatable expanding
patterns. I found that the etoy turtle could do one level of pattern but
it was difficult to make a koch curve several levels deep, so I made a
simple replacement rule system based on a L-System I found online. Maybe
there is a simpler way to do this ?
Karl