[Etoys] Welcome project fills up trash

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sun Nov 12 13:58:11 EST 2006

Hi Bert and Yoshiki --

The Trash Can has not been objectified into Etoys (grumble), nor is
there a "do menu item" for this (mumble), but the Squeak to empty it is:

           Utilities emptyScrapsBook

And this could be put in the (textualized) script of the polygon
arrow button which is the last thing that the replay finger touches.

Cheers,

Alan