[Etoys] Welcome project fills up trash

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Sun Nov 12 11:17:15 EST 2006

Yep. This is how I was reinitializing, but we really need to just get
rid of the car each time. This should actually work just fine in
Scott's new revertable scripting pages for books we'll use in BTest-2.

What's a good work around for this build? Just clear the trash as
part of the button action that is the last thing in the replay?

Cheers,

Alan