[Etoys] eToys in OLPC image under Qemu - eToys projects Larger than window

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 20 16:59:11 EST 2006

On 2006 December 19 10:45, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
<<snip>>
> I actually raised the topic again on IRC today, it will be changed in
> next build. It's so helpful to talk to people directly - this has
> been sitting there for weeks ;)

Thanks Bert!

I saw the note it will be fixed in build 201(?) - I will test it this weekend
if it's out.

What actually got me to try OLPC Squeak under emulation was a fairly negative
comments about eToys here:

I suspect the guy (who seemed to have run under VMware) hit the same problem.

Good the issue is getting fixed, many people will run OLPC under emulation,
and good things also need good marketing....

MIlan