[Etoys] Re: Camera support and ALSA diffs

Ian Piumarta piumarta at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 1 17:31:38 EST 2006

Hi Bert,

> it looks like you did not check in the generated sources for the
> video plugin ...

Well, I did include VideoForLinuxPlugin.c which looks like it's
generated from image-side code in Video4Squeak.cs.  When I load the
latter into an image and open VMMaker there is no V4LPlugin listed,
so I guess the one in the tarball (presumably translated manually by
Diego) is the one I was expected to use.

Other than that ...

              1592     1592 piumarta     palettes.c
              1591     1589 piumarta     VideoForLinuxPlugin.h
              1591     1589 piumarta     videolib.h
              1591     1589 piumarta     ccvt_c2.c
              1591     1589 piumarta     ccvt.h
              1591     1589 piumarta     acinclude.m4
              1591     1589 piumarta     palettes.h
              1591     1589 piumarta     ccvt_types.h
              1591     1589 piumarta     Video4Squeak-dgd.8.cs
              1591     1589 piumarta     ccvt_misc.c
              1591     1589 piumarta     VideoForLinuxPlugin.c
              1592     1592 piumarta     videolib.c
              1591     1589 piumarta     .
Status against revision:   1592

... I don't understand what you think is missing?

Cheers,
Ian