[Etoys] sound player shutdown when initiating painting

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Dec 1 01:49:11 EST 2006

Okay, I've modified #stopRunningAll, via update 1134stopSound-sw, so
that instead of issuing the broadside "SoundPlayer shutDown", the
individual players in the project are each now told individually to
stop their sounds.  (There is actually no extra player-enumeration
overhead in doing this because #stopRunningAll was already iterating
through a project's players.)

This means that painting sessions, as well as use of the "Stop"
button, can again be included in event-recordings without fear of
thereby clobbering sound playback.

Cheers,

   -- Scott