[Educators] learning by interacting with physical world

Benjamin, Thomas THOMAS.BENJAMIN at det.nsw.edu.au
Sun Aug 7 23:16:58 EDT 2011

You mentioned music learning. You might like to check out my website at www.oz-rock.com  It's a new way of learning to play music by ear. I re-engineered basic chords to make them easy to play. My first pupils were adults but it is extendable to children and a variety of simple instruments besides guitar. As for science experiments I've mainly developed materials for astronomy with naked eye, binoculars and the Galileoscope project (Int Yr of Astronom 2009). You can find details of these at my sites www.radio-tom.com www.tv-tom.com www.movie-tom.com I also did a lot with spreadsheets which are useful for all types of scientific monitoring.

Tom Benjamin, PhD
NSW Department of Education & Communities
35 Bridge St
Sydney, NSW, Australia
02 9561-8927