[Educators] info please

Romy romy at headstartcancun.com
Fri Oct 24 09:57:33 EDT 2008

To Whom it May Concern:

    Hello, thank you for accepting my e-mail. My name is Romy Heyser.
I am coordinator of an all english private preschool in Cancun,
Mexico. I've been reading about Mr. Negroponte and this organization.
I find it most interesting.

    My school needs computers to keep on going with our classes. The
children are very fond of learning all about technology and this is a
great way to introduce them to it. Currently they have 2 laptops to
work with but it isn't enough. These are great for their little hands!
How can we purchase your computers, are we eligible? Our community
can benefit from these too.
I personally know of a few preschools around our community who are in
need of this kind of aide.

    We would love to hear from you and hopefully be able to help our
children in general.
Thank you,

Romy Heyser
Head Start Preschool