[Educators] Canadian connection

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Feb 5 14:22:06 EST 2008

Excellent!  What grade are your students in exactly (multiple)?

I'd love to help your class get involved and contribute.  What are people
interested in?  Right now there are lots of Health projects being started.
Which is great because it combines engineering (hardware EKG and blood
Oxymeter), software to read it, and lots of writing and images to teach
people about health.