Logjam vulnerability and epiphany.

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Mon Aug 31 17:48:12 EDT 2020

While it is possible to partially fix the LogJam vulnerability, are there
plans to declare end-of-life or end-of-support for the older XO's?

A few years ago, we talked about ending support in 2020 when other Linux
distributions would stop distributing x86 processor builds.

And OLPC is not like the OpenWRT project, where developers have kept things
up-to-date even for legacy hardware.

---
SJG