Using a official kernel

James Cameron quozl at
Wed Jul 26 00:48:35 EDT 2017

Please don't break threads; open the message you want to reply to, and
then press reply.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 12:32:22AM -0400, Jhon Diaz wrote:
> I used a official kernel 3.10

That doesn't tell me much.  We had several 3.10
kernel RPMs, and each was built from different git hashes.

> turns out its a problem with busybox in the actrd.img ill try a
> custom initramfs

No point doing that, because it won't be signed, therefore it won't be
run by the firmware.

You'll have to find out what the problem actually is.

> i can provide the log file if you want me to

Of what?

James Cameron