OSBuilder for 13.2.7

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Sep 22 20:33:45 EDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 10:12:54PM +0200, Lionel Laské wrote:
> Next issue seems to be related to a 404 error loading a Fedora package.
> Following is the detail.
> [...]
> yum.Errors.NoMoreMirrorsRepoError: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from fedora:
> [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
> [56]https://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/fedora-secondary/releases/18/Everything/
> armhfp/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#22 - "The requested URL returned
> error: 404 Not Found"

Thanks, the problem did reproduce on our build system, and is fixed in
the v7.0 branch of the olpc-os-builder repository.  Please pull my
patch "configs: fedora repository mirrors".

Then repeat your build.

My build ran to completion.  It had to be restarted a few times to
deal with temporary failures of download.sugarlabs.org, but that's
outside my control.

Compared to 13.2.7, the build has Sugar, with activity
updates Chat-82, Clock-18.1, Measure-53, and Speak-52.  Also a new
kernel and olpc-powerd package for camera support.

Result is the same as if 13.2.7 is installed followed by "yum upgrade"
and Sugar Software Update.

James Cameron