OSBuilder for 13.2.7

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Oct 2 18:36:56 EDT 2016

It is not possible to use the G1G1 group as is.  Many activities would
be downgraded and some won't work properly in 13.2.7.  You found one.

Much ambiguity on the Wiki page, so I've made many edits:

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OS_Builder/Add_additional_Activities

Please re-read the page and choose a method.

Briefly, cause of the error is in content collection Biology; version
10 released around 2010 contains a library.info file with protection
from read.  As there was no substantial change from version 9 to
version 10, you can use version 9 instead.

Because you added the letters G1G1, our Wiki page
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/13.2 was used for versions,
and this was last updated by Daniel Drake in May 2013.  You might have
got the idea to use G1G1 from the Wiki page, hence the edits.

You can also find documentation on sugar_activity_group in the
modules/sugar_activity_group/README file of the builder repository.

Hope that helps.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/