[UKids] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.7 is available for your device
tim at timmoody.com
Tue Jan 12 08:21:44 EST 2016
From: unleashkids at googlegroups.com [mailto:unleashkids at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lionel Laské
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:07 AM
To: Sugar-dev Devel <sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>; iaep <iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>; UnleashKids at googlegroups.com; OLPC Devel <devel at lists.laptop.org>
Subject: [UKids] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.7 is available for your device
I'm proud to announce the seven version (0.7) of Sugarizer, a taste of Sugar for any device.
This version is mainly focus on activities, so you could find not less than 8 new/improved activities in this version:
* Paint activity: this famous drawing activity include everything you could expect: change size, pen/fill color, a set of stamps, text font, templates, … Plus it's fully compliant with presence so multiple user could draw at the same time on different devices.
* Memorize activity: play to the memory game with letters, sum or sounds or create your own memory game like you're doing today on Sugar. Here also, play with your friend through the network.
* Calculate activity: a fully functional calculator with basic arithmetic operations but also trigonometry function, base handling and event graphical capacity.
* Record activity: Once again a "must have" activity. From your browser, tablet or smartphone, take a picture, a video or audio and share it with your friends.
* Labyrinth activity: Mindmap and organize your ideas with this web version of the Sugar Labyrinth activity. Format and change each item color, size or font and export it in a printable image.
* KA View activity: Browse and play directly into Sugarizer more than 500 of the famous Khan Academy videos in English, Spanish and French.
* TurtleJS activity: Command without limit your Logo-inspired graphical "turtle" in this reinvented version of the famous TurtleArt activity.
As usual, Sugarizer 0.7 is available on your browser but also for your Android or iOS device. Download it from : Google Play , Amazon Store , Apple Store , Chrome Web Store , F-droid  and if you don't like stores, you could also install it by yourself using instructions in the Sugarizer readme file.
Sugar on any device is not the future, it's now ! Join us to spread the world with Sugar !
P.S.: Special thanks for their huge contribution on this version to Michaël Ohayon (Paint, Memorize, Record and Calculate activities), Walter Bender (TurtleJS activity) and Piotr Antosz - GCI student (new web site).
 <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.olpc_france.sugarizer> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.olpc_france.sugarizer
 <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NKK7PZA> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NKK7PZA
 <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sugarizer/id978495303> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sugarizer/id978495303
 <https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sugarizer/omfgclgehghdlloggibhgicnlldjiboo> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sugarizer/omfgclgehghdlloggibhgicnlldjiboo
 <https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.olpc_france.sugarizer> https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.olpc_france.sugarizer
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Unleash Kids" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to unleashkids+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com <mailto:unleashkids+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com> .
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel