Raspberry Pi/clone(s) most ruggedizable for OLPC fieldwork?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 10 12:31:26 EST 2016

Thanks Peter Robinson, Paul Fox and Dogi Unterhauser for your illuminating
2016's evolving and very promising options-

Preliminary conclusion is that we are buying a few $29 http://pine64.com
(includes 2GB RAM) to experiment with.

What is the best mailing list to discuss Fedora (or non-Fedora) firmware,
u-boot, kernel issues for Pine64 and similar, do you know?

(http://wiki.pine64.org is coming to life, which is a great start!)