[support-gang] [Sugar-devel] how to remove WiFi credential/history from Sugar?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Sep 25 14:54:12 EDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Paul Fox <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:

> try:
>     cd /etc
>     sudo grep -R <network-name> .

It responds, as expected:

>     cd /home/olpc
>     sudo grep -R <network-name> .

No results at all.  I ran "find . -name *<network-name>*" from both places
as well.

Profound mystery!  Somewhere in the bowels of Fedora presumably?  To
triple-check all assumptions, I've rebooted many times and the
very-much-passworded WiFi auto-connects every time.  (Auto-connected from
Sugar anyway, though not auto-connecting from Gnome seemingl, when I tried
rebooting from Gnome back into Gnome).