olpc-dm/Xorg segfault only if during systemd boot

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:38:14 EDT 2015

The resolution to the segfault in olpc-dm turned out to be obvious.

XSCE developers have responded to on-the-ground requests for teamviewer,
and added it to the ansible playbook, without realizing that it is not
compatible with olpc-dm. Teamviewer daemon was being pulled in by
graphical.target.

The ansible playbook will be updated