OS builder XO1 image on SD card boot questions

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 22:28:25 EDT 2015

James,

Thanks for the information. You are a wonderful source.

Do you know of a publicly visible kernel for XO1 that was built with 0.7.7
version of dracut-modules-olpc?   I looked through  the ini files at the
os-builder git repo, and they all seem to point to kernel rpms built before
6/2014.

Rpmdropbox for f20-xo1 supplies
kernel-3.10.0_xo1-20130716.1755.olpc.c06da27.i686.rpm
<http://rpmdropbox.laptop.org/f20-xo1/kernel-3.10.0_xo1-20130716.1755.olpc.c06da27.i686.rpm>

If not, not a problem. I guess I'm being lazy.