Touch Pad Double tap to select not working

Bishnu Bidari bishnu.bidari at olenepal.org
Wed May 20 04:51:45 EDT 2015

Thanks James.

But on
 /lib/udev/olpc_mouse_setup file i find a block which is

# For AVC touchpads, disable tap-to-click and extra scrolling areas, and
# apply a custom register configuration.
if [ "$protocol" = "FSPPS/2" ]; then
logger -t olpc_mouse_setup "Configuring AVC touchpad"
# disable tap-to-click and extra scrolling areas
if [ -e $serio_dev_path/vscroll ]; then
echo -n 0 > $serio_dev_path/vscroll
echo -n 0 > $serio_dev_path/hscroll
echo -n c > $serio_dev_path/flags
fi
exec /usr/bin/olpc-fsp-regs set
fi

does "Sentelic" means "AVC"?
I tired changing the "c" to "C" and even commented out that line but with
no luck.

Thanks,
Bishnu