[IAEP] Announcing OLPC OS 13.2.4 for XO-1

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Mon May 11 20:19:56 EDT 2015

Great news .. indeed.

I am trying out the new 13.2.4 release in my XO-1 now.

When I try to use the sugar-install-bundle to install/add new
activities (e.g. recall-4.xo) it stall at the end with the message:

caution: excluded filename not matched: mimetype

I need to use Ctrl-C as keyboard interrupt  to continue.

In a simple script that contain a number of sugar-install-build I have to do many Ctrl-C to enable it to run. In previous 13.2.1 I need no manual intervention.

Advice?

---
T.K. Kang