Sugar 0.100 camera problem

James Cameron quozl at
Tue Mar 17 02:22:25 EDT 2015

You might have a new camera, which requires a minimum of 13.2.1 not

32015o4.zd is 13.2.2, which has the new camera driver.

Which XO-4 model?  Look at the SKU number on the label under the

Or, at the Ok prompt in firmware, use these commands;

    select /camera

Look at the sensor property, it shall be siv121c for the new camera.