Community OS 14.1.0 Version 2

tkkang at tkkang at
Sat Mar 7 02:47:16 EST 2015

Things seems normal to me.

For the XO-1 wireless and mesh in not working well. I have been only been able to login to my non-password wireless network ystem and other XO do not showup in the network when I am sucessfully connected.

This confirm Samuel report of issue of networking in XO-1 on the new build. Hope this can be fixed.