I'm down in Uruguay this Xmas.

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:07:22 EST 2015

Hi Richard,
I don't know who from Ceibal will be available at the time, is usual take
vacation (no school, summer, etc)
but I would try to contact to Daniel Castelo (cc) or the other guys in the
technical team.

Daniel Castelo <dcastelo at ceibal.edu.uy>, Esteban Arias <
earias at plan.ceibal.edu.uy>, Esteban Bordón <ebordon at plan.ceibal.edu.uy>

Daniel is the head of the Devices team, and have very good information
about the dayly operations
and the projects related (robotics, 3d printers, etc)

Enjoy La Paloma!

Gonzalo

PS: If you jump one day to Buenos Aires, tell me

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Richard A. Smith <richard at laptop.org> wrote:

> I'm going to be spending my Christmas holiday on the beaches of La Paloma,
> Uruguay.   I'll be there Dec 24th - Jan 3.
>
> One of those days my girlfriend and I plan to go in to Montevideo and look
> around the city.
>
> I'd love to get a tour of the Plan Ceibal offices and chat, lunch, or
> dinner, with anyone still around who's working with XO's.
>
> I've sent mail to various people I had contact with, Miguel, and to the
> stock email address ceibal at ceibal.edu.uy.  Most of the emails bounced and
> the response from the ceibal@ address was that they would pass my info on
> to people on the project.  However, I've not heard back from anybody.
>
> Anyone here know of someone I could contact @Ceibal who's involved with
> the XO's they have?
>
> --
> Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>