Windows

Ed McNierney edmcnierney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:14:50 EDT 2015

Yes, and due to Microsoft’s requirements it could only boot from a very specific make and model (and perhaps even production batch) of SD card.  AFAIK, the XO is still the only computer that could (legitimately) boot Windows XP from removable media.  Please don’t spend any time on this - it’s just not available.  You can search the list archive for previous fruitless efforts :-)

	- Ed