Testing 40002au4.zd image on XO-4

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Sep 14 23:07:53 EDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 11:54:45PM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Looks like we can start to fill tickets and set a tag like F20 or
> something.

Does the Australia deployment do any public bug tracking?

You're welcome to use milestone 14.1.0 on OLPC trac

But for Sugar Labs trac probably best to ask on sugar-devel@ how the
community wants to track Fedora 20 problems.  My guess is log against
milestone 0.102 with distribution set to Fedora or OLPC.  I shall be
alert to the conversation.

I've not yet focused on bug tracking for 14.1.0 because it isn't clear
how many people would use the OLPC trac instance, and I could waste a
lot of time maintaining it.  If it were just me, easier to track
problems in e-mail or my emacs buffers.  ;-)

James Cameron