[support-gang] Firefox won't install on XO-1/Gnome; other options?

Kevin Gordon Gmail kgordon420 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:59:17 EDT 2014

On an xo-1, using the official 12.1 from download.laptop.org as a base, I am able to successfully yum install firefox with the 2 new dependencies (fedora-bookmarks, xulrunner) and 7 updates - mostly nss* modules). FF works fine with the Google and Gmail sites.

Sent from my currently functioning gadget