Building a Fedora 20 image

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Sep 3 23:54:01 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 09:06:33AM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> >> I have been using Daniel Narvaez OOB [1,2], but I want to sync with
> >> your OOB repository [3], and I have two questions:
> >>
> >> 1. Is there a frozen fc20 repository already?
> >
> > No.
> >
> > A frozen Fedora 20 package repository would be created when we begin
> > stabilisation phase of development.
> >
> > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Process/Stabilization#Freezing_packages
> > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Process
> > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Frozen_repositories
> >
> >> 2. Where are the .ini files you are using to create the images for
> >> Fedora 20?
> >
> > In my local repository.  Here's a sample for XO-4:
> > http://dev.laptop.org/~quozl/z/1XP0jc.txt
>
> Let me know if there's any updates and/or fixes you need in core F-20,
> similarly if there's any changes let me know so I can feed them back
> in for F-20+ so we need to revisit less moving forward.

Thanks.  I agree, it would be good not to have to revisit.

I don't yet understand what I have, they were from Daniel Narvaez who
is MIA, but I think some of them are F-20 packages; systemd,
xorg-x11-drv-chrome, libgudev1, xorg-x11-drv-dove.

Is there some tool that I can give a list of binary RPM package names
and it will tell me if it is in core F-20?

http://rpmdropbox.laptop.org/f20/
http://rpmdropbox.laptop.org/f20-xo4/

--
James Cameron