[Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.5 is available for your device

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Fri Oct 17 21:30:10 EDT 2014

Hi Gonzalo

Please Gonzola, try to understand the facts ... again ...
I do know that this is an open source community, but I do not tolerate 
the attacks on my person, which is not common for an open source 
community.  If somebody claims something wrong in relation with me, then 
I will answer that. So, I have not started anything again.
Also, try to understand that software architectures are work that need 
very much learning, expertise, and guess what, wisdom.

So, please be fair, as you commonly are.


> Please Christian, don't start ... again....
> This is a open source community, contributions are valued more than 
> empty words.
> Gonzalo
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Christian Stroetmann 
> <stroetmann at ontolab.com <mailto:stroetmann at ontolab.com>> wrote:
>     Hi Lionel
>     I'm sorry to say but what you say is not so true.
>     In fact, you came up with Sugarizer, because you did not want to
>     discuss anymore and said code matters more than words. That was
>     your first solo run.
>     Furthermore, you were Android and Chrome focused only.
>     Only after I announced Sugarfox, a project that alread started on
>     the 3rd of October 2013,  you began the discussion about copyright.
>     In addition, the software architecture of Sugarfox and the
>     Sugarizer app is virtually the same, and to develop a software
>     architecture is also work.
>     Said this, what you did now with the Sugarizer app is a second
>     time a solo run from my point of view and this attempt of playing
>     down the whole contribution and perverting facts is not so nice.
>     Christian
>>     Hi Christian,
>>     I'm sorry to say that neither OntoLab, neither Sugarfox (tm) has
>>     contributed in anything to Sugarizer.
>>     Sugarizer is a free open source software under Apache Licence
>>     thanks to SugarLabs and all its contributors.
>>     Regarding your own contribution in Sugarizer 0.5, it's limited to
>>     what's described here: [1] (German localization).
>>                     Lionel.
>>     [1]
>>     http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2014-May/048314.html
>>     2014-10-17 18:18 GMT+02:00 Christian Stroetmann
>>     <stroetmann at ontolab.com <mailto:stroetmann at ontolab.com>>:
>>>           * Firefox OS support:Thanks to Mozilla foundation that
>>>             help me on that, Firefox and Firefox OS are now #1
>>>             platforms for Sugarizer. Sugarizer has been tested
>>>             successfully on Firefox browser and on several Firefox
>>>             OS devices (Keon, Peak, Flame).
>>         Not forget to mention the OntoLab (me) with Sugarfox.
>     _______________________________________________
>     Devel mailing list
>     Devel at lists.laptop.org <mailto:Devel at lists.laptop.org>
>     http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/devel
> -- 
> Gonzalo Odiard

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/attachments/20141018/a5a18ea1/attachment.html>

More information about the Devel mailing list