Working on a ubuntu for xo-1 xo-1.75 xo-4

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Oct 10 16:23:11 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 04:05:08PM -0400, Jhon Diaz wrote:
> How does ubuntu for xo-1 xo-1.75 xo-4 sound to you
> Many people might be interested in ubuntu
> Ubuntu 12.04 12.10 13.04

Great.

Your challenge will be to find what did not reach upstream from
Fedora or OLPC, right across the OS.

See http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/quozl/uxo/.git/ for the tool that
I use to build Ubuntu on XO laptops.  For 14.04 LTS it only builds a
minimal server system, but that's all I needed.  For 12.04 LTS it
built a desktop system.

You didn't mention XO-1.5.  Why not XO-1.5?

You didn't mention more recent versions of Ubuntu.  Why not 14.04 LTS?

I doubt if anybody would be interested in Ubuntu on an XO, but if you
build it and they come, great.  I built it years ago, they didn't
come.  Perhaps you can do better?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/