Working on a ubuntu for xo-1 xo-1.75 xo-4

Mike Dee mikedee4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:11:48 EST 2014

Howdy Mike-d. here,

I am definitely interested, I have been having challenges finding places to
get some of the OSes used for the XO-1 in the past. Also challenges
updating the older software. Is there a good place to store all the OSes
for the XOs.

Don't hate me people, but I am also interested in finding a copy of Windows
XP for XO-1 to try and learn about how it works and loads on the XO.
Thanks,
Mike-d. out