[Sugar-devel] XO on Fedora 20 (was Re: [GSoC] Porting To Python3)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun May 11 20:12:20 EDT 2014

A couple more images, for xo1 and xo1.5. They have sugar packages built
from latest sugar git. I have not tested them yet so they might not even
boot, but if someone gives them a try please let me know how they works.

http://146.185.144.82:3000/images/xo1/1/
http://146.185.144.82:3000/images/xo1.5/1/

The xo1.5 one also *attempts* to fix the issue reported by Martin. The
problem is that I'm running the x86 build slave inside docker.io, which
doesn't like xpart. So I patched olpc-os-builder to manually losetup the
partitions, but it's sort of tricky to get right. It will work eventually :)

I have arm packages for latest git almost built, so tomorrow I should be
able to build xo1.75 and xo4 images too. The oob configurations and some
initial bits of automated builds infra are now here

https://github.com/dnarvaez/xugar

--
Daniel Narvaez