Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

ben ben at
Sun May 11 19:19:25 EDT 2014

Hi Paul,

Android has a fixed fstab configure file indicate partitions:

For example in internal eMMC
/dev/block/mmcblk0p3        /system
/dev/block/mmcblk0p4        /cache

But if it's booted from external SD card it should be
/dev/block/mmcblk1p3        /system
/dev/block/mmcblk1p4        /cache

There is no logic in Android to detect which one it should use, just
hard code to mmcblk0p3
Need kernel do a mapping or Android add a logic to know which one it
booted from I guess.

How does it work in sugar?