Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

Scott Chapman scott at mischko.com
Sat May 10 14:23:14 EDT 2014

When I installed the Android build on my SD card and tried booting Android,
I got this error:

ok: <buffer at fd9c1770>:151 error opening icon file

So i can't even install it on the SD card to test, with or without the
Linux OS. :(

This does make testing painful.  I think would be well worth while to get
this to work if it's not too much effort.  It would make people a lot more
willing to do testing and play around with it.