Need for volunteers in maintaining the activities repos on

Manuel QuiƱones manuq at
Wed Mar 5 14:54:09 EST 2014

> Hi Gonzalo,
> Thanks for the quick response.
> Here is the paste of all the base fructose activities that I found need some
> work to be done to maintain the repo.

Thanks for the slap on the wrist, I'll tune up Browse.

And I think I will move its repo to github.  Part of leaving Browse
abandoned in gitorius is because I don't get well with its site.

I've been pushing patches I receive by email or attached to bugs, but
I did not pay attention to gitorius pull requests.

.. manuq ..