13.2.1 for XO-1 using external SD card slot

Chris Marshall devel.chm.01 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 10:32:00 EDT 2014

I'll definitely give this a try.  I'm thinking this will be the last
gasp for my family and friend's G1G1 XO-1.  With a more
uptodate linux, more memory and performance (because of
the uncompressed file system), and ability to have swap,
this brings the XO-1 back to usability.

I have been using an SD card install but with the latest
release the support for SD card boot/install was not provided
and I hadn't been able to work through the fixes needed
myself.

--Chris