Devel Digest, Vol 100, Issue 8

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Jun 15 03:30:17 EDT 2014

Hi, James

Thanks for your response. I would conclude that the best approach at the
moment is to
use 13.2.0 on the XO-1. This fixes the issue with the firmware and the
libertas problem.
It also means working with only one build across the XO versions.

In my experience, the children we are serving are more patient than the
developers.

Tony